Return to Meetings - Health Security
Thursday, July 16, 2020 11:00 AM - Saturday, October 31, 2020 12:00 PM (EDT)
The COVID-19 crisis is due to only one thing - Health Insecurity. And the key for meeting professionals to return to in-person meetings is achieving “Health Security” - a proven tool right out of the global public health playbook. In this presentation, Dr. Spero will share with the audience practical steps to protect the safety of your attendees, gain the confidence of your clients, and satisfy your Duty of Care in these challenging times.
Some of the questions Dr. Spero will be answering are:
• How do I plan for a safe and responsible meeting in the wake of COVID-19
• How do I balance Duty of Care and Attendee Privacy?
• What are some of the key elements of a COVID Crisis Management Plan?
• What protocols need to be in place to reassure my clients and attendees?
• How do I screen attendees for COVID-19 before they enter the meeting?
• Is there a protocol for dealing with an ill attendee at the conference?
• Are temperature screenings useful?
• Is there a way to support the attendee's immune system?
• Should I dispense PPE at the conference?
• When should I consider on-site medical support
• How do I arrange for an ill attendee to get tested for COVID?
Dr. Spero is a physician, an expert on pandemic preparedness, and the CEO of InHouse Physicians. For over 30 years, InHouse Physicians has been dedicated to protecting the health and well-being of meeting attendees worldwide. InHouse Physicians regularly supports some of the highest-profile corporate sales, incentive, and executive programs including the Olympic Games and World Cup. During the COVID-19 pandemic, InHouse Physicians has been delivering employee health services to critical infrastructure corporations offering medical care and COVID testing. Dr. Spero completed his medical training at The University of California and currently splits his time between Chicago and Philadelphia.